Just a few week ago Tesla CEO Elon Musk unveiled their new vehicle called “CyberTruck” and the Tesla CEO was seen driving the prototype vehicle in Malibu, California this weekend.
t’s not the first time the CyberTruck has been spotted on public roads since its unveiling on November 21st. But it is the first time Musk was seen in the driver’s seat. This car is a biggest turning point for Tesla and Space X project cause it seems like a future truck.
Here are some key features of the Tesla CyberTruck.
- 0-60 MPH _ 6.5 SECONDS
- RANGE _ 250+ MILES (EPA EST.)
- DRIVE-TRAIN _ REAR-WHEEL DRIVE
- STORAGE _ 100 CU FT
- VAULT LENGTH _ 6.5 FT
- TOWING CAPACITY _ 7,500+ LBS
- AUTOPILOT _ STANDARD
- ADAPTIVE AIR SUSPENSION _ STANDARD
- GROUND CLEARANCE _ UP TO 16″
- APPROACH ANGLE _ 35 DEGREES
- DEPARTURE ANGLE _ 28 DEGREES
*All configurations are US specification only. Global specifications will be developed at a later date based on demand.