We all have been waiting for the iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak, and it is Finally here. This comes to us from Pangu, a Chinese development team. As with most of their jailbreaks, you simply need to plug in and run their super simple program to jailbreak the iPhone, iPad, or iPod. With that in mind though, there are a few things you should definitely know/do before you click that big blue jailbreak button (backing up being a biggie).
Before we begin,
1) This works on all iPhone/ iPads and iPods running on iOS 7.1.1
2) This works on both Windows and Mac.
3) You must have the latest version of iTunes installed. If not, head here, download, and install the version there.
4) If you have a Passcode Enabled, please Remove it before you proceed. (Go into the Settings app on your device and temporarily disable it in the General —> Passcode Lock section. (You can re-enable it after the jailbreak is complete.)
5) Turn on Airplane mode to prevent any updates or data-driven apps from interfering with the jailbreak process.
6) Plug your iPhone in to the computer, and perform a Backup with iTunes.
How to Jailbreak –
1) Download the latest version of the Pangu Jailbreak Tool to your computer.
2) Launch the tool with your iOS device connected to your PC, and uncheck the box as highlighted in the screenshot below, otherwise it will install a Chinese piracy app store.
3) Now click on the black “????” button to begin the jailbreak process, after which you’ll be prompted to change the date and time on your iOS device.
4) On your iOS device, navigate to Settings > General > Data and Time, and turn off Set Automatically. Set the date on the device to ‘02 June 2014’. Set the time to 08:30 PM (20.30 for those who use 24 hour clock).
5) You’ll now see a new icon on your home screen called ‘Pangu’. Tap on it, and then wait a little, after a few moments you’ll be jailbroken with Cydia installed.
WARNING – Whatever you do with your phone, you do that entirely on your own risk and you have full responsibility for the consequences. The author can’t be responsible for any damages of your phone!
Show your support to the Developers, Consider Donating.
If you liked the content, Please Share with your friends who might find it useful.